Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
Please bring your printed poster with you to the Congress.
Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final Congress programme.
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below; we recommend that the poster paper weight be no more than 200 gsm.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Materials will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Programme book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
See the suggested template for poster preparation herewith:
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference - Monday, 8th
April and Tuesday 9th
Poster presenters should remain next to or near their poster/s during the coffee and lunch breaks for informal Q&A.
Posters may be mounted from registration opening on Monday and should be removed after the conference closing on Tuesday.
Poster removal is the responsibility of the presenter. ECN2019
and the organisers thereof will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time or that are damaged.